We’ve had a lot going on lately.
- In February we refinanced our duplex.
- A the end of February we bought a new car.
- In March our offer on a new house was accepted.
- We close on the new house May 10th.
- We’re in the process of finishing work on our apartment.
- We’re in the process of renting out our apartment (we’re keeping our duplex).
- My Photography business is just getting started.
- I started a new Outdoors Blog.
- Our first baby is due June 4th.
- Rachel has been put on bed-rest until the due date.
- Stressful things are afoot at work (some that I like, some that I don’t).
With all that’s going on I constantly need to remind myself to just slow down & breathe. It’s hard sometimes. There’s a lot to get done and it often feels like I’m not getting anywhere. I get tired of people telling me about it though, I’m fine. I take it all in stride, and whatever happens happens and we’ll deal with it as it comes.
Ze posted a song a while back that I had totally forgotten about until today, when he posted the story of how he made it. It resonates with me perfectly. I get it.
Hey, I’m Ok.
I’ll be fine.
6 thoughts on “What Happens, Happens. Breath”
oh boy … heart goes out to you. Is she full bedrest or can she move around?
She's supposed to be full bedrest but I let her move around a little and her blood pressure has been going down down. She's actually barely elevated now.
JUST HOME FROM THE LAST ASSIGNMENT AND HAPPY TO READ ABOUT YOUR " ACTIVE" LIFE. Busy beats bored any day. But, yes, stop and get in touch with the moment! BREATHE…
Take it seriously … sounds like bedrest might be because of preeclampsia? Don't take that mildly.I was on 6 weeks bed rest (up stairs once, down stairs once … no standing other than for a shower … sit the rest of the day). It SUCKED … I had placental previa and started bleeding at 28 weeks.The day after they said I could do limited movement, I started bleeding again and had c-section.Remember, each day the baby stays in is substantial survival rate increase.Do you have family around to help her?
Sure hope things go well for you both!!!!
We're taking it seriously. She's Actually doing a lot better.