If you’re part of the Masten/Kerber family you’ve probably already seen this note from Rachel but duplicating it here just means more people might see it.
We have something special planned for Grandma this Christmas and we need your help. We are looking for memories that you have of Grandma. It can be a funny memory, a special way she has touched your life, copies of old pictures, reasons why you love and appreciate her or anything you think she will enjoy and cherish. In order for us to complete this project we need to have 10 or more memories from each person in your family. This is much easier than it sounds. Once we started thinking the memories just kept coming and coming.
While this task definitely deserves some attention, some people might be stressing about it. Don’t over think this task as it can be as easy as reminiscing on the old days. We thought we’d throw up some ideas to get you started.
- I remember when you
- I remember how you used to make us
- I’m so thankful for you teaching me
- I remember the old days when
- I appreciate the way you helped me
- I love the way you always
- It always makes me smile when
- I like how always makes you
- When we were kids I loved when you would take us
As a more specific example:
- I remember how we would feed the chickens at Grandpa Frankies and …
Obviously your memories don’t have to be limited to this list, but hopefully it’ll get you thinking and give you some ideas.
Remember, Christmas is just around the corner and we can’t finish this little project without your help!